Monday, August 27, 2012

[170] First AAA General Meeting 2012-2013

This school year is getting started super fast. Today is ALREADY the first general meeting for AAA (Asian American Association). I felt like there was barely any time to even get settled with moving in, a new class schedule, seeing friends again.

Basically, all the board members and officers in the club (there are like 27) sum up what the club is about and all the various activities new members and returning members are sure to expect in the upcoming school year. I'll post about 'em in this blog as the school year goes...

I'm not a board member or officer in the club and I don't really need to know what to expect, because I'll find out about the events eventually anyway.... so I basically just goofed around the whole time. My roommate Hiep and I rode our longboards up and down the hallway. Skating regular. Wheee! Skating backwards. Wheee! On our bellies. Wheee! On our bellies and backwards. Wheee!! Weaving through ppl.......you get the point.


Whee!!



No comments:

Post a Comment