Monday, August 20, 2012

[163] Red Lobster - Endless Shrimp

Ooh, another first. This month, I've had a lot of firsts. I don't want to put up hyperlinks to every post but so far this month, I had my first panbazo, first plentil, first clubbing experience, first time going out to do pottery arts & crafts, and first time just going all out dancing with no fears or anxiety.

Anyways, back to this Red Lobstah Endless Shramp Day. [Yes, I spelled "lobster" and "shrimp" incorrectly on purpose.. I had to add some swag]

Fortunately, we were hungry as heck when we got there and full prepared to eat our body weight's worth of shrimp. Unfortunately, the waiting time to be seated was like 20-30 minutes. By the time we got in and ordered, we had to wait a bit for our orders too.

We started with two shrimp dishes and an appetizer and salad--that was to start us off. Every consecutive shrimp dish had to be ordered in twos. The funny thing is that since pretty much everyone is doing endless shrimp, we were all ordering from the same 8 or so shrimp items. It's pretty hard for the waiters to mix up orders, so we never really quite got what we ordered. Somehow, we just kept getting the shrimp scampi. Haha. It was really funny, because we would always take the wrong order instead of sending it back. Why? So we didn't have to wait longer for food.

Gosh, I don't know how much we ate that day, but I know we had too much shrimp scampi. Blech!

No comments:

Post a Comment