Friday, August 17, 2012

[160] Chicago Summer Dance - Afro-Cuban // Sandy's 21st Party

Dance, dance, dance. I want to keep this post short, because I don't think I remember too much about this day. Admittedly, I am writing this post on November 18 (a whole three months after this day).

I remember that the Afro-Cuban dance was probably really, really fun. Maybe, I really admired the teacher for Chicago Summer Dance and there's a good chance it was another day of me just having a blast dancing.

To better understand this euphoric feeling of dancing, refer to the last paragraph of this previous post.

As for Sandy's birthday party, it was just as fun. No, it was more fun! It was my first time at a club. Yeah, yeah, you can associate nightclubs with drinking and grinding and smut and smut, but it doesn't have to be like that. I certainly didn't want to make it like that. I was with some close friends, some good friends, and yo! ...we just danced like it was our living rooms, and we had a great time!! First experiences are always interesting, because you never know whether or not you'll like it or not. Well... I'm glad this was my first experience, because I loved it. This is definitely a night I want to remember! And I actually do remember everything about this night, but eh...I promised a short post. This already isn't short, but ... ooops.


No comments:

Post a Comment