Tuesday, August 14, 2012

[157] Purity Ring // Now, Now

Today, spent some good quality time with my buddy Jason.

He introduced me to the bands Purity Ring (which he'll be seeing in concert in September and I'm sorry I can't join him), and Now, Now.

Since then, I've been really listening to them a lot and it's just great music! I don't have a nice car to cruise in at night while listening to these bands like he does, but it still works really well for night bike-riding. Or going to sleep. Or going to class or eating a sandwich or taking a dump or walking down the street. You get the point.

Anyways, I wanted to share this one song by Now, Now that is called "Threads". Note their awesome-ness and cute-ness :3


And check out this song, Wolf. It's my favorite song off their new album, Threads. 


And if you don't love them yet, watch this great interview with Now, Now. CUTENESS!




No comments:

Post a Comment