Monday, July 29, 2013

[74] Hometown Countdown - 6

-3:30pm
Today has been a super fun day!

I woke up at 9:00 am to Kim putting an oatmeal raisin on my face. It was a pleasant surprise. Kim was visiting and kinda let herself in and woke up Jeff and I. It's all good though. Oatmeal raisin is my favorite and I'll rather be awake and spend some time with them than sleeping.

Afterwards, we were just having a good time and enjoying each other's company.

We've got some down time right now. I'll do some more cleaning and packing in my room.

-5:00pm
Yum yum! Dan, Jeff, and Kim made dinner. As expected, it was fricking delicious!

Garlic Bread

Meatloaf Covered w/ Bacon
Banana Bread Toasted Coconut Frosting Cake


-8:30pm
Continue packing. I repacked my box and organized what I'm bringing home and what I'm keeping here on campus. I also packed one of my backpacks full.

-10:00pm
Jeff bought me to Boltini's a lounge/bar in Champaign. It was really, really nice to chit chat with Jeff, his friend Artie, and Artie's friend Janelle. It was a really good and natural mixture of strangers. It felt really adult. We were enjoying margaritas (my first) and just talking and having a good time.

That's sugar on the rim.
Ooooh...fancy....

No comments:

Post a Comment