Sunday, July 28, 2013

[73] Hometown Countdown - 7

In my last few days on campus, I'm spending my days...

Preparing to Go Home
I vacuumed the hallway, living room, and kitchen and then my roommates Swiffered the place up and cleared off some stuff off tables. It's a start, but we've still got a lot to do until we can move out. I packed away half of my room away, but I still more to pack. In this upcoming week, I'll be striving to get all that done.

Running Errands
Today, I had to figure out stuff with volunteering and also take care of stuff for Wing. I think I'll be doing more of that later this week too. I've got a few other stuff to do before I head back home.

Fun
Morning
Fun - Went with Jeff to visit Hiep at work

Afternoon
Fun - Went biking with Dan and Winfield
Not Fun - Popped my front tire
Fun - Jeff picked me up
Not Fun - Got my pants, face, and shirt all dirty and greasy

Nighttime
Not Fun - During work, my left foot got all wet while showering my client making my foot all stinky
Fun - Stayed after my work hours and made a leftover, pantry-food party platter with my clients
Fun - Watched Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox ... GREAT MOVIE!
Not Fun - Stayed up too late and head hurt

I've got another week here on campus before I go back home. There's quite a bit to do but also a good amount of free time to have fun, but I can't wait to be back home. The anticipation is killing me! Chicago, I'll see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment