Thursday, July 18, 2013

[63] Success Day #3 - Ruby Tuesday's

Guess what time I woke up today. Guess.


(You're not really going to guess, are you?)

I woke up at 9am, sucka! That's an hour and a half early than I did yesterday. Henry Guan is making good progress. After waking up and eating breakfast, I studied exclusively vocabulary and reading comprehension for 4 hours! Well...kind of like 3.5 hours. I think I took a walk as a break for like half an hour. But anyways, that's pretty good considering I was avoiding studying for reading comprehension for soooo long.

I just came back from Ruby Tuesday's as a last day for a friend who won't be at Urbana anymore.
NOTE TO SELF: Really good food. For $1.99, you can go to a salad bar as much as you want. Worth it. End of story.

Also, I saved half my meal and brought home a ton of salad too. Henry Guan is, once again, saving his food. Is this not my proudest moment ever?

And now, I'm about to head out to study more at the library. 

paece! 

No comments:

Post a Comment