Monday, July 15, 2013

[60] Success Day #1

In order to congratulate myself for waking up earlier, I will start counting my successful days and blatantly bragging about how on-task I am. I really don't mean to sound like an ass but at this point with the test two weeks away, I need to manipulate myself for my own benefit as much as possible. Oh yeah! And I will conveniently leave out most (if not all) of my irresponsible moments. By the end of this 2 weeks, you will think I'm the epitome of a responsible adult. Don't worry though; afterwards, I'll be sure to post about the flaws and flukes in my life. Gotta stay balanced. ;]

Well, after waking up late yesterday, I made up for it today.

Ate breakfast.
Smells funky but tastes great and is great source of fiber.


Picked up health records.
I need them for my volunteer application at Provena Hospital in August.


Studied for GRE.
Math
Vocab 

Even Reading Comprehension 


Picked up Box.
Left it at the AAA office since April.

Took a picture of Wing's boxing bag
Special request from Wing and I am at his service.

Cooked dinner.
The most amazing part! I even saved half of it for the next day. 
If you know me well, you know I hate saving food and just eat all of it.
Right then and there.
Yep.
/applauds self
OOH!
I can use a GRE word here!
"Though you may think it silly, I believe this accomplishment was quite laudable."
[laudable - adj - worthy of praise]



Went to library and studied more.
I studied for another 2 hours or so until the library closed at midnight.


No comments:

Post a Comment