Sunday, July 1, 2012

[113] Chicago #2

Haha... I'm going to link you to my previous post. If you haven't read that post...you should....read the whole thing. It's very interesting. It'll be worth your while. ;P

I'm not going to continue this title format. I'll just do it once more for today's post...and I'll go back to regular titles with the start of the new week. Shut up for those who want to tell me the week starts on Sundays; mine start on Mondays.

Picture of the Day: JIBAS!


Borinquen Lounge - Home of the Jibaritos. These beautiful sandwiches whose meat and veggies are ....well.... sandwiched between two fried plantains with garlic butter smeared atop. So delicious!! But what's better, the Borinquen Lounge Jibarito or the Courier Reuben Sandwich? Well....still the Courier Reuben Sandwich but DAMN this Jibarito is good! Worth a try!

For my many followers (*cough* cough*...yeah right), I recommend trying these....holla at me when you do. 
For my little cousins who wanna try this, hit me up... I'll take y'all there. 
For myself, you're so cool giving yourself a shout-out in your own blog. Keep it up!   

No comments:

Post a Comment