Sunday, July 22, 2012

[134] Maxwell Street Market - ¿Bombasso?

Oh wow! I'm surprised this is my first post about the Maxwell St. Market. Well...for those who don't know...this is a big outdoor flea market that happens every Sunday somewhere by Roosevelt + Hasted, even on snowy and rainy days. Of course once the weather really turns bad, vendors start packing up.

Anyways, I love coming here every Sunday (if I can) for many reasons:

  • nice Sunday morning bike ride
  • cheap everything!
  • awesome food vendors
  • people watching
  • and just to chill
The last time I was here, two Sundays ago, I was entranced watching these food vendors prepare ..



THISSS!! I think I heard "bombasso" for what this was called, but I can't find it.

I finally approached the vendor, talked to her for a bit, and ordered this. I don't know why I didn't do it earlier. I was so nervous trying to get myself to order something that I didn't even know the name of.

My professional food critique : This shit cray. I want another. A+

No comments:

Post a Comment