Monday, July 16, 2012

[128] CFC - Day 6 (Golf)

This CFC field trip reminded me that since the P.E golf days of high school, I have not gotten any better. Even with professional instruction, my putts were putt-ing me down. If I wanted to get the ball close to the green, I can FORE!-get it.

Okay, I wasn't as bad as I'm driving myself to be, but I'm not going to be a golfer any one would be greeen with envy of. Golf takes a ridiculous amount of coordination. Now, don't get me wrong, I don't think me an uncoordinated guy but between stand a hip's width apart, keep your elbows straight, thumb over thumb, slowly swing back, keep your eyes on the ball, rotate from the shoulders, don't lean with your trunk, keep your forward arm straight but you can slowly bend the back arm's elbow, eyes on the ball, now swing your club, follow through, again-rotate from the shoulders only, bend the wrists, over your shoulder, and NOW look at the ball--- I just can't do it. It's soo much coordination. It's a darn-tootin' hard sport.

CFC with the two instructors at far left and far right. 
 After golfing, we headed home but not before JUMPING INTO LAKE MICHIGAN AGAIN!!

Backflip!

CFC all jumping in together!

No comments:

Post a Comment