Friday, April 27, 2012

[48] AAA Formal Dance 2012


 Finally, Formal! My prom experience wasn't really much of a typical prom experience, so I took this as my Prom 2.0--new and improved. I got to do all the things I never got to do--ask out my date in an extravagant manner, go crazy looking for the right clothes, spend hours getting ready, pick up my date, enjoy the delicious food at the event, and share the last slow dance with someone.


Formal Outfit

 I bought a grey suit jacket, new black dress shirt and black dress pants, a newsboy hat, and borrowed a tie from Winfield...also ironed out all my clothes. Thanks to Teresa, Eda, and Anna for helping me with a lot of the shopping. And especially Teresa for the shopping, driving, choosing, ironing, and errthang.

Formal Date
Super obnoxious close-ups.



Formal Friends
Best Friend Rivals






Team Big Fudge
 Conclusion


It was a really good time. Although I was a bit nervous about it beforehand, I enjoyed every minute...I even got to squeeze in a nap before the dance.

I can't wait until next year. I wonder if things will be different.

No comments:

Post a Comment