Wednesday, April 11, 2012

[32] Jazz Dance Flash Mob 2012

Halloween Zombie Flash Mob 2010 - It was a fun experience although I only got to go to a few places, I couldn't hear the music, and I was by myself... I enjoyed the practices more than the actual thing. Bummer.


Halloween Zombie Flash Mob 2011 - I missed most of it and although I wasn't by myself this year, I might as well have been. Anyways, I enjoyed watching it more than "being a part of it".

Jazz Dance Flash Mob 2012 - This was the best flash mob so far. We learned all the choreography for it on Monday in an hour and a half, helped teach Modern Dance today, and went out to a building called Ikenberry Commons to perform it. It was a lot of fun!! I felt the excitement and adrenaline during the whole thing. Here's a video from a far angle, but ... eh... sorry...that's all I got. I look forward to taking part in more in the future.... if possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment