Thursday, September 13, 2012

[187] Red Lobster // Target

Red Lobstuh - Endless Shramp
Today, I went to Red Lobster for Endless Shrimp with Anna, Teresa, and Paul. I don't think anyone know any of 'em besides Teresa. Y'all should know Teresa, right? I don't want to do introductions so bleh...whatever...Anna, Teresa, and Paul. Oh wait!! Here's Teresa!

Anyways, we decided to have a boys vs. girls eat-off. Paul and I vs. Teresa and Anna. I don't want to go into the details (because I don't really remember the score specifically), but I do remember us completely losing--as a duo and individually. 

Target
AND HERE'S PAUL!

LOL! This was so funny!! When we first entered, Paul and I were trying to figure out how these work during which everyone ditched us. Originally, Paul and I had our own (I think) but his may have died, so he hopped into the cart of mine. 

Paul and I drove around Target in this little thing looking for the others, and it was so much fun!!! Surprisingly, no Target employees stopped us. We thought we were gonna get stopped indefinitely at one point when we were trying to get through a narrow toy aisle with a worker there. Nope. He politely squeezed past us and we cruised slowly through. (He should've yelled at us). As we continued searching the store, we finally found Teresa. She was soooo embarrassed......so we followed her. LOL!

Unfortunately, the thing ran out of juice fast, so Paul ditched me as I trudged toward the front of the store to recharge my baby...at like 0.5 miles per hour....I finally got there like 15 minutes later. I didn't think it would make it, but luckily it did. Bleh...I wasn't buying anything, so I sat in the cart as it charged planning some AAA BizCaz stuff until everyone else was ready to leave. 


No comments:

Post a Comment