Monday, September 10, 2012

[184] AAA Ice Cream Social


"How To Get Ice Cream

  1. introduce yourself to someone new
  2. talk bout your favorite movie
  3. come to us with your buddy
  4. introduce your new friend to us & their favorite movie
  5. receive your ice cream
Want another scoop? Repeat steps 1 - 5"

This was really fun! The ice cream wasn't that good. They ran out of vanilla fast, and I don't really like strawberry or chocolate. I believe I still had a few scoops. LOL. But it was really fun meeting some of the new freshman and the new sophomores and juniors who are just joining AAA. I got to meet a few WY-ers who I've saw in last year's AAC show and comment on their performances and of course, invite them to join the AAA Fashion Show, so they can showcase their talent and dance with us here at the U of I too. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment