Friday, September 21, 2012

[195] CRCE Choreo

Ta - da! Tomorrow's the first day of BizCaz practice. I can't believe it's already been a week since our AAA Fashion Show general meeting.

Although tomorrow's practice is sort of just an icebreaker kind of day to get to know our models a little bit and introduce ourselves, it'll be a quick 7 days after that before we have actual dance practice and start learning choreography.

Since Dan is teaching first, we went out to CRCE (our gym) in the morning, and he taught me his piece. Really fun! I'm looking forward to seeing how he'll teach it and how the models will learn it....8 days from today.

Gah! Again, I'm so nervous but excited at the same time. Woo!! Let's go, let's get it! It's getting real-er & real-er. I'm a frickin' coord.

No comments:

Post a Comment