Thursday, September 6, 2012

[180] AAA BBQ

It hasn't been too long song the first general AAA meeting, so new members are still generally new to the club and errone. Throughout the year, we have plenty of events for members to meet and greet and get to know everyone.

Today, we have the AAA BQQ where members can mingle in long lines for food...


Or mingle in a friendly game of volleyball in our Illini Grove sand volleyball pit...

Or if you're a buttmunch like me, you could just get your food and book it.
Haha....just kidding...well, I got food and mingled for like 20 minutes. But then I had to go to work. I didn't really meet anyone new though... OH WAIT! I did!! His name is Ken and he's really good at dance isolations and he was interested in dancing, so I suggested he join AAA Fashion Show....MORE ABOUT AAA FASHION SHOW IN LATER POSTS....though if you've been keeping up with this blog or talk to me personally, you probably already know all about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment