Tuesday, June 12, 2012

[94] Jerry's 8th Grade Graduation

Congratulations to Jerry for graduating 8th grade. Soon you'll be going to high school...then college...then you'll be a senior in college and you'll be old like I am now. I'm using "you'll" and "you're" as if I'm talking to Jerry himself. Because I am. You! Jerry! Yeah you!! L

I think 8th grade graduation is the best graduation, because there is nothing like going into your high school years. High school was one of my best school years. It may not have been everyone's best school years, but you surely learn a lot in those short 4 years. You already know a lot about my high school years, but my time at Whitney Young really helped shape me into who I am today. Seek wisdom and growth. Stay strong-willed and ambitious. Be open-minded but remain true to who you are. You're a great kid, and I'm soo proud to be your big cousin. Keep it up, mang.

Darn robe makes Jerry look even taller!
...
...
...
...

In more important news, I finished Catching Fire!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment