Sunday, June 24, 2012

[106] Pride Parade 2012

Kelly, Shi Yu, and I waiting for the parade to start.
Super cool balloons!!

More super cool balloons!!
Super DUPER cute dog!
Thanks to Gladys for all the pictures. Even if I took any, I would still probably use hers. She's a better photographer, and the quality of her pictures are sooo amazing!!

Maan, it's been so many years since I last went to the Pride Parade...what the heck have I been doing these summers to have missed it for like 4 years? But anyways, it was tons of fun! Yelling, cheering, screaming, dancing, waving stuff.... very festive. It's a great environment with a lot of love. It's hard to find replicate an event like this. It is irreplicable!

Too bad I got burnt... AGAIN




 Deffffffffinitely worse than my first one. It is stinging at the moment. It knows I'm blogging about it. Shh......

No comments:

Post a Comment