Saturday, March 24, 2012

[14] Jerry's Birthday

Happy 14th birthday to my little cousin, Jerry! It was a lot of fun watching Hunger Games with some of the family. I had high expectations for the actors, but I think the actors were very good. It was a great cast! Good movie.


Jerry and I had a push-up contest, where we alternated doing push-ups with each round doing one more than the last one. (ex. Jerry - 3 push ups, Me - 4 push ups, Jerry - 5 push ups, etc). All-in-all, we both rounded up 100+ push ups. I'm very impressed with this young'n.

"GRRR!" /flex muscles

The rest of the men.


And just like every other year, birthday boy gets caked. SUCKER! Hehehe...
Got him!
And just cause it's a lot of fun, Ryan gets caked too!
Got him too!!

And then I slip away like a snake....


Thanks, Becky for all these pictures!
That's Becky. She thinks this picture is gross. Hehehe.



No comments:

Post a Comment