Saturday, June 16, 2012

[98] My First Sunburn Of The Year

Usually, I slather on the sunscreen like it's nobody's business before going out on a summer day. But the day I decide not to, the UV index is high as heck and I'm outdoors for 5 hours. 

I woke up at 6:45 to do yoga, pilates, and Zumba at Chicago's Millenium Park. I figured the sun's rays won't be that strong since it's so early. 


By the end of all the workouts, which I was thoroughly exhausted from, I was already starting to get a little red. I didn't realize the extent of it until I got home to take a shower. The warm water and the loofah scrubbing was very unpleasant. 

Then, I headed out to see my little cousin Katie's ballet/jazz performance,

watch Shi Yu get faded, 

Kelly did a great job!
and by the end of the day, my sunburn looked like...






No comments:

Post a Comment