Friday, June 8, 2012

[90] Faded

Kelly and I gave each other fades...then basically ended up giving each other full haircuts. I never cut a girl's hair before (or anyone's really) but hopefully it turned out well. We talked about giving Kelly a fade before, but this definitely happened on the spur of the moment. We didn't plan on getting haircuts today--at least I didn't at all for a while--but what the hey, a fade for a fade. I always like a friendship that's fair.

Kelly's Fade
From point A to point B







Henry's Fade/Haircut
Kelly gave me the fade then the haircut, which is basically just buzzing it all over again. Although creative little Kelly gave me a little, asymmetric iceberg of hair. The asymmetry is not very clear due to the nature of the photo...also it 's nighttime...but it's cute. :b
Point A to B ... the sun set by the time we got to B




No comments:

Post a Comment