Friday, March 16, 2012

[7] Goodbye Urbana ... Hello Beautiful City Of Chicago

Leaving Urbana is always bittersweet. Since coming back to campus from Chicago in early February, I was missing home a lot. When friends and family came down to Urbana for the Fashion Show in early March, I was missing home a lot again too. Now that I'm finally going home, I know I will be missing my beautiful friends in Urbana a lot.

I'll see these guys again soon.
"Enjoi your spring breaks!"






But in the meantime...

I'm home. Let's play. 



Sincerely,

Sgt. Squirrel.

3 comments:

  1. I was just about to say, "I don't see no pictures of me, you jerk!" And then I saw it. Hahaha. We didn't even see each other this break.

    I'm hoping you get email notifications for comments...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have two...in which both you look stupid :Þ

      I hope you get email notifications for replies...

      Delete
  2. Oh my God. WHY. I just saw the other one. :[ Cake. Frosting.

    ReplyDelete