Friday, March 23, 2012

[13] Fin. Peacock. Bike. Tree.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz .............so sleeepy. Anyways, I gotta do this before I sleep.


  • I finally FINished Hunger Games. Time of Completion: Thursday, March 22, 2012 at 3:54am. It was a great book, and I can't wait to see the movie tomorrow with my little cousins. As I told Hannah, I'm so ready to judge the actors. "Not romantic enough!" "Not badass enough!" We'll see though... I'll try my besst to keep an open mind.
  • Peacock. That's what Kim calls Vivian/Twiniffer. She came down from Schaumburg to visit, so Urbana peeps and I had a blast in downtown and stuff! We were such tourists, but it was a lot of fun being a tourist. Vince lit a cigarette for a statue then when we came back to it, someone took it. Haha. A hobo probably smoked it.
  • Bike - today was a really long day of biking. I loved it though. I don't know how many miles I racked up today, but "regular biking" + "placeindowntown-to-placeindowntown biking" + biking-the-wrong-way-and-returning-the-right-way biking" + "just-cruising biking"  = a lot of miles. My legs are supedee tired.
  • Picked up Tree today. It was so fun hanging out at night and chit-chatting. I don't know why I don't get to see this girl enough and we neighbors. Besides being too sleepy and delusional, this was a lot of fun. It was refreshing. 
GOING TO SLEEP NOW!




No comments:

Post a Comment