Saturday, March 3, 2012

AAA Fashion Show 2012

What a great show! I couldn't be happier with everything - the show, the weekend, the whole experience.

Since last semester, all of us models in the show have been practicing every week. This semester, we started bi-weekly practices. When it came down to a month before the show, I spent more time practicing than school or work and etc. On the Thursday and Friday before the show, I had a total of 5 hours of sleep.

It was all worth it! I loved performing for the friends and family that came down from Chicago, friends who are in Urbana and came for support, and friends I had the privilege of sharing this experience with.

I can't wait 'till next year.

And ..... herecomesafloodofpicturesfromtheshow. Some are good and some at bad, but oh well.


I'm in the front center-right with the beanie, all black, and red suspenders hanging off.
(Nightlife Dance Scene)
Body roll, body roll.
(Nightlife Dance Scene)
I'm in the blue thermal in the center second row looking down.
(Formal Dance Scene - Waltz)

Me = Second guy on right...my vest-twin, Tony, is in front of me.
(Formal Dance Scene - Swing)
Spinning the girls. "Weeeeeeeee"
(Formal Dance Scene - Swing)
Red dress shirt with the top hat. I messed up a lot for this dance :Þ
(Formal Dance Scene - Tango)

My lovely partner, Diane, and I.
(Formal Dance Scene - Tango)
EVERYBODY FROM FORMAL SCENE! SAY CHEEESE!!


I'm wearing a red dress shirt again...but this time I'm wearing a newsboy cap and teal colored shoes.
(Business Casual Dance Scene - "So You Can Cry" by Ne-Yo)

Whoosh! .. like Superman
(Business Casual Dance Scene - "Super Bass"by Nicki Minaj)
This is where we "kiss-kiss" to the audience.
(Business Casual Dance Scene - "Kiss Kiss" by Kim Hyun Joong)
This is my sweetie, Hannah.  We fall in love.
(Business Casual Dance Scene)
Hannah and I  ♥ ♥ 
(Business Casual Dance Scene - "Girl on TV" by LFO)
S
W
A
G
BUSINESS CASUAL DANCE SCENE 2012 - YOWZA!

~
~
~
~
~
Ahh....so happy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment