Thursday, March 15, 2012

[6] Ne-Yo "I Don't Care" & Spring Break

Did I do a blog post about dance clinics yet?

Oh yEah!! I did. I wanted to choreograph a dance for a dance clinic. /cough cough. Sppeeaaaking of dance clinics, today's was the first one for AAA! It was led by my friends Dan ("meow" <---inside joke to myself-ish) and Norman (aka Normie...or is it Normy?).

At first, I didn't know what to expect because I found out it was a Ne-Yo song. Blech! I'm sorry, but I am not fond of Ne-Yo. Howevuh...this dance clinic was so much fun. It was a really good one to start off the rest. I'm really proud of 'em both for choreo such a fun piece. It was also really nice to see all us AAA people together again...dancing together.

On another really happy note, tomorrow I'm going back home to Chicago! Yay! I get to see my beautiful family and friends  and Joe back at home!!


Okay. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment