Sunday, March 18, 2012

[9] Page 103! Woot!! Woot!!

Sorry Jerry for putting my mouth on your book. It had to be done.
 "Once you start reading, you won't be able to stop", "You're gonna get hooked", "It's such a good book!" people told me. I was a little skeptical that I could get attached to a book....but the book pretty much proved to me that it's the bomb. I started reading at 8:30pm while walking to a nearby Dominick's/Starbucks, and I couldn't put it down. I'm 103 pages in!! But I'm stopping now. I think it's a good place to leave off.

I have no doubts that I'll finish it in time.

Countdown until I have to finish the book = 5 days!

~~~~

My phone conversation with my friend before writing this post:

Me: "I'll talk to you later. I gotta write something."
Friend: "Why you gotta write about me, man? Why you gotta write about how I'm handsome and cute. I'm so handsome and cute, man!"

HAHAHA! Well....off I go. I finna go biking now.

No comments:

Post a Comment