Wednesday, May 22, 2013

[6] Bibimbap, Balderdash, Bananagrams

That's what it is, man. We made bibimbap [pronounced bee - bem - bop] with the boys (Shi Yu, Kent, Law, Kwan, Michael Chan, Kelly and Amy). I liked eating it with cream corn, but no one else did, so I had to finish the whole can of cream corn myself. It was horrifying!

Mike brought over Balderdash, and we had good fun playing that game. I can't remember the rules anymore, but it was a lot of fun. It was a very creative game! I know for some of the challenges, we are given an acronym and we had to make up what it meant. It was sooo obvious whenever it was Shi Yu's. For example, the acronym could be ....

Nevermind. I don't want to make up an example. Shi Yu's were obvious because they were always very crude. HAHA!

We also played a lot of bananagrams. I can never get sick of that game. At the same time, I was trying to incorporate some GRE vocabulary in there. I can have fun AND study. I'm so good at multi-tasking, right? The best was having a fob round. HAHA! I think Law won.

No comments:

Post a Comment