Tuesday, May 22, 2012

[73] Pho & Ph-un

Pho
Grabbed some Pho up in Argyle with Jeff, Kim, and Venus. Yummy yum! It's always so good eating pho again in Chicago.

Sorry...ate all the good food before I even thought of taking a picture
Ping Tom Park
We then picked up my friend Shi Yu and went to Ping Tom Park. Jeff tried to stand on a log, which flipped over. Jeff fall in water....funny. Only his feet got wet though... I would not have let him back in my car if his whole body fell into the Chicago River.

Classics Bowl
At night, bowled with my cousin Darren, Becky, and Teresa until 2am. Dang my arms are dead!

Players:
 - Darren = Darren
 - Chaz = Me (Henry)
 - Fonz = Teresa
 - Beeckity = Becky

1st Game: Regular
2nd Game: Regular
3rd Game: Trying to learn how to do that bowling spin curve trick
4th Game: I was bowling with my left hand
5th Game: Teresa and I were bowling lefty
6th Game: Teresa and I bowled sideways not-looking and Becky bowled lefty
Check out this video of Teresa demonstrating how the sideways not-looking technique worked. We should turn to our left side perpendicular to the lane, walk sideways to the line, and release!




7th (& Final) Game: By this time, we were sooo tired we were kinda doing whatever

No comments:

Post a Comment