Wednesday, May 16, 2012

[67] Workout Day #1

This summer, I have to work out everyday---all part of my summer self-discipline regimen. Today was my first day. As a follow-up of my last post, I can say this failed too because of the sheer weaksauce-ness . Hahaha! BUT it's a first step and I'm very proud of that. The next few steps will be quite difficult. 

  • Biked 1.5 miles to McGuane Park
  • Locked up bike
  • Warmed up by walking 0.7 miles to 26th and Wallace
  • Attempted to jog the miles 1.3 miles to Ping Tom Park 
  • Failed after 0.8 miles to Walgreen's
  • Walked the remaining 0.5 miles to Ping Tom Park
  • 40 min of yoga, then I got really cold because it was so windy. Failed--wanted at least an hour.
LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!
I couldn't stop laughing at how cute Joe looks with the windy blowing in his eyes. Cute and old. Old and wise. Cute, Old, Wise Joe would encourage me to keep trying and maybe tomorrow will be better. Okay, this picture really had nothing to do with the post. I had an awkward attempt to try to make the picture more cohesive, but......yeah..... Joe's cute. What can I say? I just wanted to include the picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment