Thursday, May 3, 2012

[54] Java Monster - Coffee + Energy

I drank a can and a half of this Java Energy Drink by Monster Brand to stay awake to study. Energy drinks usually taste awful, but this drink tasted just like coffee. It was delicious but a few hours later, it had a strange effect on my body.

Normally, my hands already shake a little--no big deal--but the Java Monster morphed my shakes into what I like to call "micro-shivers". I want to call them "micro-shivers" because they were smaller compared to my hand shaking. Also, the "micro-shivers" were occurring in minuscule muscles throughout my hands and arms contracting all independently, whereas my normal tremors contracted together. It was especially weird while brushing my teeth. My arms were involuntarily trembling up and down while I'm voluntarily brushing up and down.



Attempting to find out what the heck this stuff is made of, I was surprised to find there are so many B complex vitamins. Does it improve concentration? Regardless, the ingredients are so suspicious! Energy drinks are so weird. I do not recommend drinking this. One can is supposed to be already too much and one and a half is waay  too much. I couldn't sleep until 8am and I had to wake up at 9:30am for an exam. It's 4:00pm right now, and I've been awake and since. I still feel really awake, too. Bodies should not function like this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment