Wednesday, May 2, 2012

[53] Last Dance Clinic of the Year

Today was the last dance clinic of the year. We're very fortunate that we had so many dance clinics this year. Last year, we only had like 3 dance clinics. This year, we had 9 dance clinics and totally 12 dances we learned...ALL FOR FUN!

One of the best things I've noticed throughout these dance clinics is seeing how much everyone has grown. A lot of freshman are stepping up to the plate in terms of dance, and it's great seeing how much they've improved since the beginning of the year. The sophomores too. I can see  how much some sophomores have improved since last year when they were freshman. And my junior year peers are constantly growing as well--seeking new opportunities and trying new things. I'm also happy to say that I'm proud of myself for finally challenging myself and choreographing as well. I'm slowly growing--these guys are my inspiration in dance and life.




After the clinic, I was reflecting a lot on the year, college friendships, and what I want to do next year. I know I've got to make some changes in my life. Anyways, something about this clinic meant a lot to me. Thanks to my friend and future roommate Dan for a great clinic!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment