Saturday, March 16, 2013

Spring Break 2013 - Day 2 - New Orleans, III




At night, we hit up the world-famous Bourbon Street. Bars, dance clubs, blues & jazz clubs, unique shops, seafood restaurants, etc etc. There is so much energy and culture packed into this one long street. All persons, young and old, were super cheerful and sociable. Maybe they were just drunk. Oh yeah, I should say that in New Orleans, people are allowed to drink openly in the streets. I think the only other place in the U.S where that is legal is Las Vegas. Regardless, it was a good time. I found myself blending in with other groups or other people blending in with us. It's always fun to meet new people.

However, I have a word of caution for everyone: Do not bring children to Bourbon Street.
And if you are a child below the age of 18, do not come here.

Okay, having said that, let's move on with our story.

 It was fun. The end.

Here's another picture of Bourbon Street.

No comments:

Post a Comment