Friday, August 20, 2010

The Treehouse.





General

Here is the door. Townsend 264, baby!! The doors are very poorly decorated. Sheriff name tags?



And so, right when the door opens. TA DA! This is what you see.
Left Side: TV and mini-fridge, drawers, and Jeff's desk
Center: Trash bin, water dispenser in its box, trash bin (from the left)
Right Side: Bunks and my desk behind the bunks




Ditto.




Say...you walked through the door and all the way to the other side and turned around again. This is what you see. THE BACK OF  THE DOOR....with mirror, cheap dry-erase thing, and Jeff and I's combined schedule.

  
Ditto....again.



Left Side


















Here it is, ladies and gentleman! The left side!!




















TV & mini-fridge, microwave on top of shelves, shelves full o' shtuff, and drawers (the shelf and drawer on the left is mine while Jeff's are the ones on the right). 




What's in my fridge? Nothing much. A tupperware of granola, an empty tupperware, vitamin water, water, and a lonely ass orange.






















Shelves.






















Upper left shelf.
Let's play I SPY! Let's see if you guys can spot everything from the list below.
Napkins & sporks, CHEWY bars, Chef Boyardee Ravioli, "99" Chinese biscuit-y deliciousness, raisins (yee haw), Chinese ginseng tea, those Austin pb cheese crackers, Quaker Oatmeal Squares, Ritz whole wheat crackers.




















Lower left shelf.
This is mostly toiletry stuff. My big Birdman box o' toiletries. And randomly on this shelf and counter I have my brushing teeth crap, showering crap on my shower caddy, my earring case, apricot scrub, deodorant, eyeglasses, tupperware, cup o' papers, and paper bag o' meds from UIUC. The drugs were fuh-ree!! 






















Upper right shelf.
Cleaning supplies, lotions, Febreeze, and hand sanitizer. This is shared between Jeff and I.

*Lower right shelf (picture not included). This is Jeff's stuff, so I don't know what it has. 

ON TO MY CLOTHES DRAWER!

































Bottom drawer.
Reference materials. Health textbooks and health notes I have from previous experiences...and then socks.

















Middle drawer. 
Long sleeves,  no sleeves, shorts, and boxers.

















Top drawer.
All my t-shirts rolled up all nice and neat with the help of Wing and JustinL. Thanks, guys!

















And at the far left end is my lovely roommate's desk. Damn! Jeff's got a lot of shit! I think I took the picture at a bad time. Good thing I got to tidy up my shit before taking pictures. hehe. 








Right Side
Sorry. There's not enough room in the dorm to take a good general picture of the right side. The first thing on the right side closest to the door is ....

















The closet.
And on the door is a lovely poster.

















[creak]

















Top shelf.
Big ass luggage case. This thing fits a lot o' junk.

















Bottom shelf.
Laundry detergent, air freshener (the closets smell old... kind of like Lincoln Park), and three empty boxes.

Rack.
I hung up my hoodies, dress clothes, pants, and also two shirts (a Batman logo tee and my polo). I also hang up previously worn clothes that I plan on rewearing. I'm saving water by doing less laundry less often. There are a few hooks on the sides where I hung up a tie, belt, jump rope, and umbrella.



Floor.
"Real girls get down on the flo', on the flo'" Anyone recognize these rap lyrics?
Anyways, I got my hatbox and two hampers (dirty-clothes hamper and clean-clothes hamper) atop that. Longboard to the left (heeey) and shoes to the right (hoooo). 


Towel rack behind closet door. Face towel and shower towel. 

Where the magic happens...



The top bunk....complete with rail and ladder.
Papi is always on top. (I can't believe I just called myself "papi".


The bottom bunk.


Under the bed. 
We've got A LOT of water. We have seven cases and two cases of vitamin water. In a year, we couldn't even finish one case at home. What the fuck are we doing with seven?

Drawer and desk.


Corkboard. Thanks, JustinT, for getting me this. 
This is above my desk. Got some special pictures, important events.

Top shelf.
Monkey, scrap paper & recycling paper tray, Lewis dot structure figure, Batman figure (left to right).

You know you gotta have a closer look at the monkey...adorable little thing with his super cute straw hat. He used to have a cigarette, but I don't remember what happened to it. I need a name for it.

Surround sound stereo system up in this...! Just kidding. I just have two lame-o speakers in the corner.
Royal Dansk cylinder tin for pens and pencils.
Laptop, of course.
Zune, phone, mouse on top of my Joe mousepad.
And a little bitty booklet that tells me all the meal times at all the dining halls. 




Joe mousepad.
It looks better than it does in real life. Cuuute!

Anyways....




there's a space that you just slide right out under desk.
School folders and notebooks, a couple coupon books from the school, and assorted school supplies.




Desk lamp, i-Book (school agenda), journal from my little cousin Kerlina.

Bottom drawer. 
Eh...whatever....I just stuff my backpacks in there.

Middle drawer.
Random crap. Alarm clock, thermos, mug, and assorted school club brochures.

Top drawer.
Electronics. 








1 comment:

  1. haha you for sure cleaned up your desk before you took the picture. but your room is looking nice. i surely dont know what youre going to do with seven cases of water...nice way of rolling the shirts. it looks neat.

    ReplyDelete