Sunday, August 22, 2010

Carmen's Apartment.

So, I got a call from Carmen...
"Yo. Sup, dawg. What's crackin'?"
"Oh. Nuttin' much. Just chillaxin' at the crib. Naaaaw meen?"
"Get off yo fat ass and help us wit groceries. We bought all this grub, but we ain't got nuff handz."
"Shit! You fo' real? That much? If I help, I bettuh get some free food or sumthin"
"Nigga, please! Hurry yo ass to County Market and carry some potatoes."


And so I did. Carried groceries and Candy's books to their apartment. The apartment building was nothing like I imagined. It was my fault though cause I realized I was imagining like a whole condo thing. But it was pretty nice. Outside, they're got a ton of open grass to do whatever, a sandpit volleyball court, tennis courts, an outdoor pool...maybe basketb (I can't remember). And inside, it was very neat and they have the best carpet ever!! SO SOFT!! And Carmen brought panes of glass to use as dry-erase. So clevah.

Got there, tried working on a crossword, and fell asleep while they made dinner.


Kevin H to the left, Miranda H to the right.
While they ate, I went to Carmen's room and did yoga on the SUPER SOFT CARPET!! Sun Salutations Part One? 

1 comment: