Saturday, August 21, 2010

THE NASTY.

So, this was my first day here and it was pretty good day. Ate, shopped, cleaned up, chilled .... then "the nasty" happened. 

When I went to shower at night, some guy is passed out naked. MY EYES!!
Why couldn't he have been in the side showers? ... or had his curtain up?

(Refer to above diagram) yEah...There was NO way to avoid seeing this naked nuisance. 


That's exactly how he looked: inebriated, naked, wet. Well...less alien/Voldemort-like. But ... whatever. It's just a rough sketch. Also, I didn't draw the nudie parts because ... that's sick. 


yEp! Very interesting first day. I hope I don't encounter any more of this.

OH YEAH! ANOTHER "THE NASTY" STORY! Some idiot on our floor kept peeing on all the toilet paper rolls and on the floor. Once, he did it in the afternoon and we were all like, "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS CHRONIC PEE EVERYWHERE-ER!" 

2 comments:

  1. wow. you have weird boys on your floor. haha great drawing to give us a visual description!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMFAO I LOVE THE DRAWINGS. That second one is totally going to be my desktop background when I get home.
    & from what I've heard, your entire building just sounds foul.

    ReplyDelete