Saturday, November 24, 2012

World Of Dance Chicago 2012

Wow! This is my first World of Dance post even though this is my third year attending. Well, I guess it makes sense since I wasn't a very active blogger in 2011 and 2010.

Just to sum up this event, just like many other dance showcasing events, it's a great competition where a spectrum of different hip hop crews around the area display their talent, love, and passion for dance. It's a great, wonderful, and always super hype show. It's one of those things I always look forward to months in advance. It's just.. great!

This year, a few of my favorite acts included...

Versatile ENT


I don't know what this style of hip hop is..
But I like it.
I'm still trying to find out if there's a more specific term for it.


Vicious


Work in Progress

And lastly,

The Puzzle League (1ST PLACE)

Not only do I love watching dance, I love watching it live. There's this raw energy and feeling that you can't capture in video. It's still wonderful to watch and relive the event. For you readers and watchers, hopefully the cheering and screaming can give you a little understanding of just how hype it gets.

No comments:

Post a Comment