Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Homecooking


CAULIFLOWER (boiled and curried) and RICE.This is my first self-cooked meal since being back from Winter Break. (This meal was made last week by the way) I've cooked noodles before, but that doesn't count. I've been eating out at restaurants, eating at events around campus, and, actually, eating in dining halls a lot since being back.

It's like a stoplight!
Lil' Smokies and Steamed Cauliflower w/ Garlic
Rice w/ Rice on Rice.


Curry Cauliflower


I ate a whole ¿head? of cauliflower that day. YUMMY! I brought it back from home (I think) and I was afraid it'll go bad, so I just cooked it all. I didn't know how fast cauliflower spoils... I also didn't know how to cut it when I was cooking it. Nothing eHow couldn't fix though.

 In the end, it was a really good meal though I was very disappointed with the lil' smokies. I remember always getting really excited when my mom would buy lil' smokies. From the context of that memory, it's safe to assume lil' smokies must be pretty awesome. NOPE!! They're just hot dog-flavored. How disappointing. "Tsk tsk, Lil' Smokie."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On a side note, I made 11 slices of French Toast today. Just like last semester (as blogged about in a previous post), I had a lot of bread that was going to go bad, so I made French Toast of all of it. It was delicious! There are no pictures to show. Sorry. I could have just reposted pictures from the last French Toast-ing, but that would just be dishonest.

No comments:

Post a Comment