Friday, September 24, 2010

Ponyta Dream.

I skipped my 8AM class today but as a result, I was able to stay and dream. I would say that's a pretty good trade-off...then I realized the class takes attendance. GULP.

Anyways, my dream....

So, I walk out of the house toward the garage. My cousin Simon and my mom are in the garage. The garage door was like half up and they were hacking away at it at the bottom. I was like, "WTF ARE YOU GUYS DOING!" Oh yEah..THEY HAVE AXES!!!! So crazy. Anyways, they said the garage door was broken so they were trying to fix it. (My thoughts as I'm typing this: How would that have fixed it?) Oooh...let me a draw y'all a picture.


There's Simon, me, and my mom (from left to right). The dark bold horizontal line is supposed to be where the garage door end. It was a bit open, remember? And I tried to illustrate that by drawing what's outside the garage...trees and grass and shiz (though not really). And there you see in the red and orange where they were hacking at the garage door.
Continuing with the story, the garage door is broken and so they're hacking away at the bottom of the door, making a vertical gash. Ultimately, they decide "this isn't going to work". (No shit, Sherlock!) So they, say they have to "rip down the whole door". (Wait...what?) They both give it one last hack getting their axes stuck in the gash and then they use that leverage pull down the whole garage door. 

There it is. the whole garage door got owned and it fills up the entire floor of the garage. I'm still in the corner with my hands by my face like 'WTF'. Oh shit....then the garage door starts rattling and Ponyta crawls out from under the garage door. (In the dream, I had a pet poodle named Ponyta)



Ponyta was a toy poodle. Like this, except with really little hair where you can see it's gray body. I couldn't find a bald poodle picture. I thought there would be many. 

I ran to Ponyta and was like, "Holy moly! Are you okay?" I ran back inside where Becky was working in the dining room and asked her, "Do you know where Joe is?" "Yeah. He's right here." Joe was under her feet like Joe is under Amy's in this picture:




"Do you know where Ponyta is?" "I'm not sure." "That's right because Ponyta was in the garage!!" Then, I ran away and took Ponyta to take a bath in the basement. I filled up the tub...



...and tried to put Ponyta in, but then when I put her in, the water was too high and she was completely submerged. I let out some of the water and tested again. She was still too short. I let out a little more. She was still too short, but then I put her in anyways and she was swimming around the tub and I was like "Awwww......." 

END OF DREAM!! It ended with Ponyta swimming around.





1 comment:

  1. ...and tried to put Ponyta in, but then when I put her in, the water was too high and she was completely submerged. I let out some of the water and tested again. She was still too short. I let out a little more. She was still too short, but then I put her in anyways and she...

    DIED.

    The way this was going, I really thought that was gonna happen.

    ReplyDelete