Wednesday, January 22, 2014

30 Day Picture Challenge - Day 22

Day Twenty Two
A picture of something you wish you were better at


I wish I had a better memory for details. It kinda sucks being with friends and talking about past events or past conversations and really not remembering any of it. Sometimes I can remember if someone happens to mention one trigger detail (usually sensory information), and it all just comes rushing back to me. However, that requires someone to really go over it thoroughly and annoyingly.

Anyways, while I don't know always remember details that well, I usually recall sensations and feelings very well. I'm grateful for that. And since I don't remember so much about the past, it helps me live in the present. I'm grateful for that too. Smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment