Friday, November 18, 2011

REVEALING : 2011 - 2012 APARTMENT

It's been almost a whole semester already, and I'm only showing y'all my apartment NOW. I apologize. I neglected to take time out to clean and organize things...and I refused to take pictures and stuff when it's really messy. Besides, I didn't really do much unpacking until weeks into the school year.

Come Thanksgiving, I did considerable cleaning and stuff. Although there are a lot of bags packed to go back to Chicago, it's still relatively neat. So, I thought it would be a good time to show my apartment now. Legoo!

By the way, it's going to be a really long blog post with a lot of pictures. I tried to order it so as you scroll down, it's almost like a tour around the apartment. Try to just follow the pictures as if it were a slideshow. Bon appétit.

Zoom in +1

Zoom in +2

Opens door. "WELCOME"

Still looking straight.
(There's the storage room with water, longboard, skateboard, and bikes in front)


Turns a little to the right.

(Nice lamp on the dining room table, bunch o' bags, and sofas to the right)
In the back, you can start peeking into our kitchen and see the hallway in between the two walls. 

Turning more to the right.
(A very comfy couch and two armchairs...tv on top of table in the corner)

We will begin to enter the hallway area toward the kitchen and rooms.


Spices and sauces etc.

This area is awesome! Guests (or me) can peek through this little "window" from the living room and see what's cooking. It's to make sure all cooking is done cleanly. Just kidding. Who cares? :Þ

Turns toward hallway.

hEy look! It's Jeff and I's rooms!! But we have to check out the kitchen really fast first.




Kitchen. Check. Now let's see the rooms. Well....mine only.

"Henry Guan" sign done beautifully by my little cousins Judy and Lisa <3

*creeeaakk*

"Here we go. Brace yourself."

Full mattress, bikes I'm storing for friends of mine. Croco-gator tucked away in the corner.

When the door opens without stepping in, this is basically what you see. It's pretty small. 
Not shown in this picture - Drawers (to the left), closet (right)  

Drawers.

Closet. 


Drawers again...but we're gonna zoom in.

A beautiful painting (also done by little cousins Judy and Lisa) hangs above photo collages of my family and friends. Also, a bunch of assorted items.

Zoom in +1

Batman and ....

... Batman in a Box. 

"You like?"
I really like living in an apartment this year. I love sharing a place that's not a dinky dormroom with my best friend, Jeff. It's also really cozy, so it's wonderful having friends visit or hangouts here. It's so cozy. 

It's ironic how I just took pictures of my apartment this year after signing a lease for a new apartment for next year just a few days ago.

P.S. I know "Bon appétit" doesn't make sense in this context, but I just wanted to use it. 

P.P.S. I got a deck of cards for $0.25 cents the other day that I really, really like!

No comments:

Post a Comment