Sunday, December 12, 2010

I'm So Excited for Break

I know many schools are already on break (lucky britches), but I'm only in the home stretch. This week has been pretty chill after Wednesday. I had an exam on Monday and an exam on Wednesday. So since then, I basically had five whole days to study for my next exam on Tuesday and my last and final exam on Friday. At first, it was really chill and I had my study schedule all planned out. I would study 1/3 of Statistics on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday and then I would have the weekend to just review. 


Man oh man I fell off track by Friday. I would be up very late, but I was not working efficiently at all. In addition, I wouldn't head to bed until around 4am, so I would wake up really late and groggy. Yesterday (Saturday), I didn't get much done either. I was out of the dorm all day, but I ended up just reviewing a few chapters and then I was on the computer the whole time. It felt sooo good though to just chill, not worry about school, and let time roll by. I ended up watching a lot of TV afterwards too when I got back to the dorm. VH1 was having a countdown of the Top 100 Songs of the 90s. I flippin' love VH1's countdowns!! Besides, Nirvana's "Smells Like Teen Spirit" got the #1 spot. Holla!


Anyways, today's Sunday and I finally finished all I was supposed to have done on Friday. I've still got time left in the day and I'm going to review ... or prepare to review. Smiles. Then, I'll start reading for my Asian Mythology final tomorrow and Tuesday. I can't wait until I get my finals over. I'm super stoked to go home. Even though I've only been back for two weeks since Thanksgiving, these two weeks have been so .... FIDGETY!! So many little times, especially when talking to my sister, I wanted to just buy a flippin' ticket and go home. 


Brahreedabalah. I just want to go home. There's so much I want to do over winter break. Actually, I don't have many plans, but it'll be hella nice to just chill for a bit and hang out. 



No comments:

Post a Comment