Saturday, October 30, 2010

Zombie Mob!!!

I got involved in a Thriller Zombie Mob on campus. It's like a yearly Halloween tradition between Allen Hall and ISR (two residence halls).












A bunch of people got together on several practice days spread out to two weeks before Halloween and we all learned the Thriller dance by Michael Jackson. On the Saturday of Halloween weekend, we got together at night and went to a bunch of different locations around campus and performed it as a mob. Got my make-up done (looking like a fool), did it at three locations, then had to go out for dinner. I went to dinner as a zombie too...I was looking more like a panda with a bloody nose though.


Anyways...zombie mob! It was really great learning it and it was super fun. At the end of the practices, the coordinators would do the dance to Toxic by Britney Spears. That was the best! I've still got to figure that out. I have a feeling that I'm not going to practice it and time is just going to pass and I slowly forget the dance altogether though. Poopy da doop!

No comments:

Post a Comment